Partner With Us!
The Classical Academies host a variety of exclusive events throughout the year to better serve parents and students. Event sponsors receive a tax-deductible donation and publicity while making a direct impact on students. Each event seeks sponsors to offset the cost of educational programs and receive special promotion and recognition. Contact us via email email@example.com or call our office at (760) 520-6696 for more details.
- Musical Theater Productions: The Classical Academy organization is committed to the arts. We host six theater productions per year that include hundreds of actors, singers, set designers, parents, and volunteers. Over 12,000 guests attend our shows annually. To make a tax-deductible donation to our theater department, click here.
- Super STEM Saturday: Takes place in March in partnership with The San Diego Science Festival. For more info on how to sponsor the Super STEM Saturday event, click here. To make a tax-deductible donation to the Super STEM Saturday event, click here.
- Jumpstart: The Classical Academies’ annual JumpStart parent education conference is a free, annual community event that prepares parents as they kick-off the school year. For Sponsorship, click here. This conference offers over 60 informational workshops and break-out sessions designed to empower and motivate. Jumpstart will be held on 8/15/19 at The California Center for the Arts in Escondido.
- Community Art Festivals: Escondido campuses – April 27, 2019, from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm. Oceanside and Vista campuses – May 17, 2019, from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm. For more information click here or contact Cathy Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-300-5671.
- Employee Awards & Recognition: To make a tax-deductible donation to the Employee Awards & Recognition program, click here.